Friday, December 9, 2011

Snow and Bennett's Birthday!

It's now December so you'd think we'd have a little snow to play in. Well, since mother nature isn't cooperating we are playing with our own fake snow!
Here is our "snow and ice table"

Complete with real ice, fake snow, animals and tractors
(can't find all our artic animals so pigs and cows will have to do!)

Painting "fluffy" snowflakes!

I think Josie likes glitter!

Another day of the snow and ice table!

Bennett wasn't feeling too good so Lane read him a story to feel better!

Bennett turned 2 years old!

Mmmm...

"Happy Cake-day, Bennett!"

Wow!  How do I tackle this frosting!?


What could it be...?

Whoa!  Batman!

I would have picked that up, but Bennett insisted he do it! :)

Checking out the lights!

And shooting the disks.
Too busy to even pose for the camera!
Such a cute smile!
Happy 2nd Birthday Bennett! 

No comments:

Post a Comment